Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
    Enzeru I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Enzeru …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
    Enzeru I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Enzeru …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Enzeru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Enzeru       Enzeru I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Player Name: Enz
How you found us: I’m the admin
Did you read the rules and do you agree to them?: yes

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"It’s foolish to try. Call me a fool if you must, but I‘m going for it."

Character Basics
Canon or OC?: OC
Anime: Final Fantasy Advent Children
Name: Enzeru Tomoshibi
Nicnames: Enz, Enzi, Enzu, star nerd
Age(s): mid 20’s
Birthday: Febuary 2
Allegiances: Shinra Corp
Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Single

Appearance: Her hair is dark black and her eyes are bright blue. She is pale in complexion, and small built. She weights about 120lbs and stands at about 5’7” in shoes and 5’6” without. Her usual expressions range from being deep in thought to slightly amused.

Her clothes differ with the location she visits. Normally, she will try to fit in with the locals as best as she can. When she was in her home world, she worse a blue skirt suit emblazoned with the Shinra Corp logo. When working on anything science related, this is paired with a lab coat. Her shoes are normally heels when wearing this. Her second usual outfit is a blue and black half skirt half shorts with a white strappy top. Her shoes with this outfit are usually flat blue leather boots.

Family:
She no longer has any family left. Most of them lived in an area destroyed by Seppheroth.

Personality
Enzeru is proper, poised, and mannerly. She is well educated and isn’t afraid to show it with the use of big words and advance planning. This is sometimes intimidating for other people, which very well might be the reason she lacks any real friends. It’s not that she doesn’t like people who are not scientists, she just finds it difficult to communicate with anyone else. She observes the Turks in hope of learning how to better get her point across to the general masses.

Her time is mostly spent playing with materia or researching anything to do with the world beyond Gaia. She has been fascinated by the stars since she was a kid. Enzeru would spend hours looking through her telescope and trying to draw the constellations; she still does.

Likes: Books, telescopes, travel, star charts, the Turks, being considered ‘cool’, winning with words.

Dislikes: Being called a geek or a nerd, people refusing to acknowledge her worth, fighting

Hobbies: dabbling with materia, star mapping, trying to get the Turks to think that astronomy is cool.

Quirks: use of big words in an attempt to prove she is cool, closing her eyes when in deep thought.

Friends: No one really, she didn’t care for most of the other scientists she worked with.

Enemies: Seppheroth, those who tease her

Fighting
Style
She is more of a support role than a fighter. However, if she has to fight, she prefers to attack from a distance using materia. No matter what, she tries to keep her distance from a fight. Avoiding a fight, to her, is the first step to winning. The second is to keep those who have to fight alive.

Weapon(s): Gauntlets- capable of holding so much materia that Yuffie would be envious.

Strengths: Capable of using elemental magic but focuses more on healing. Her speed is pretty good at getting her out of the way.

Weaknesses: Wouldn’t stand a chance if a heavy hitter got close enough to attack.

Abilities
Cure- heals small wounds
Cura- heals medium wounds
Curaga- heals larger wounds
Life- brings back a recently downed ally to partial health.
Esuna- recovers self or ally from a status ailment
Haste- speeds up the user or an ally
Fire- a small ball of fire
Blizzard- small shards of ice
Thunder- a shock to the enemy
Water- a streaming burst of water

Special Limited Abilities
Summon Carbuncle- Casts Ruby Light on the entire party. Ruby Light has a reflect effect for three posts.

History
Enzeru was a normal child with a normal family. She grew up looking at the stars from the roof of her family’s home in a small village. It was the kind of place where everyone knew everyone. It was peaceful, most people didn’t care to think too much on the past as they had their eyes on the future. It was common knowledge that Shinra corporation liked to recruit bright young minds to join their science team. Because of that, the parents of the children pushed their children hard in their studies when they were found to have a talent for them. She was no different.

Everything was going well for the people here, three of their brightest young people were leaving soon to go to Midgar. Before they could leave, Seppheroth attacked their village, and it was burned to the ground. There were a few survivors. It took a day for anyone to come to their rescue. By then it was too late. Those who survived the attack and the fire were taken to Midgar. There, the three young people entered an academy that quickly pushed them through science coursework and prepared them to work for Shinra.

After graduation, Enzeru was quickly hired on by Shinra Corporation as an astronomer. She continued to work for them up until the fall of the company. After that, she continued to use her skills as a scientist for hire and a writer.

Other
~any other information~

Sample RP

It had been three years since the fall of Shinra Corporation. Most of the employees deserted after the truth of what they were doing to the planet got out. A few loyal people stayed behind, namely the Turks. However, some of them continued their work in secret. One of these people was an astronomer. She had worked long hours on a few top secret projects for the corporation. One of them being the tracking of an unusual comet.

On a clear night, away from the noise and lights of Midgar, the scientist would sit out with her telescope and continue to track the strange red streak in the sky as it neared the planet. The reason why this comet was of such interest was the strange color. Another reason was that, according to her calculations, it should pass very close to the planet. It was an eerie thought for something so strange to come so close to the planet, especially after the Jenova incident. She shuddered at the thought of anything like that happening again. The last thing they needed was another crisis.

Tonight was the night when the comet would pass closest to the planet. Aside from those who remained with Shinra, she was the only one who knew about this. The scientist thought for a moment about the people sleeping in Midgar. What if they knew? Would it be mass chaos or would they accept it? They would probably look to that blond ex soldier for help, but there would be nothing he could do against a small planet.

As she watched, the comet suddenly slowed down. The dark haired women turned away a moment to wipe her azure eyes with her white lab coat before looking again. Suddenly, there was a blinding flash of light. Her mouth fell open and she dropped to her knees. Never in her life had she seen something like that. Quickly, she checked her telescope. The comet had indeed stopped and looked to be caught in orbit.

Her phone rang and she snatched it up. “Th… this is Enzeru. The comet? I saw. This is so strange, I’ve never seen anything like it before. I’ve never even heard of it happening. By all accounts, it is scientifically impossible. I have no idea what it was about. I’m going to go research this.”

The next day, she had not been able to sleep, but had been working hard trying to find information about the strange phenomenon. Her call from Shinra the day before had also included the information that he was sending the Turks to investigate. Her phone remained under one hand while another turned the pages of a book. She almost jumped out of her chair when her phone finally rang.

“Did you find anything? A dark doorway to other worlds? That’s impossible, foolish. I’m going to go check this out myself. Surely that goof had been drinking or half asleep when you sent him out.”

Once she had arrived on the edge of town, Enzeru realized that he had indeed been telling the truth. Before her stood a dark doorway to a land other than Gaia. In the distance she saw the red comet stopped across the doorway just before it blinked and revealed a completely different world. She turned around and saw the same comet stopped behind her.

What the scientist didn’t know, was that this same thing had happened on every world, in every time, on every planet. Space and time were slowly becoming a thing of the past as more and more people began to explore the new worlds and meet people from the other worlds. The strong people who had once died were now alive, and no one could explain why or how.
Back to top Go down

Enzeru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Application Graveyard-
Jump to: