Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings Empty
PostSubject: Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings   Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am

Remodeling | Staff Openings

Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings Sparkledivider

First order of business is the remodeling of the site. You should have all received an email about the changes I'm implementing. But in case you missed it click on 'spoiler'.

Spoiler:

I have already done most of this. I just have the plot and the skin to go. I would like to get a graphics person to do the skin, but it looks like I'll have to do it myself since I lack the funds to hire someone at the moment.

Next up, let's discuss the staff openings. Remember that joining staff does not make you immune to punishment for rule violations nor is it meant to feed your ego. Staff positions are to help better the site and keep the environment clean. To apply for staff please contact me via PM or skype (enzeru.tomoshibi and make sure to let me know who you are when you add me).

Moderators- 3
These staffies handle the day to day of the site. They have the power to approve character apps, approve buying/selling of goods, and to ref fights. They also handle disputes, promote the forums, and report directly to the admin. They must express a knowledge of multiple anime as well as Kingdom Hearts.

Staff Assistants- One per world
We need one of these for each world. They are responsible for modding their world and act as consultants for applications for characters from that world. They can ref battles in their world. Needless to say they must prove they have a great amount of knowledge for the world(s) they apply to assist with. All SA's will be responsible for the 'other' worlds. You can apply for more than one SA position. There will be more of these open as the demand for new worlds increases.

Please make sure to check 'Information' for changes.
I'm looking forward to this place becoming an active hub for roleplaying.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1