Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds   Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Staff Openings

Moderators- 2
These staffies handle the day to day of the site. They have the power to approve new apps, approve buying/selling of goods, and to ref fights. They also handle disputes, promote the forums, and report directly to the admin. They must express a knowledge of multiple anime.

Staff Assistants- 11
We need one of these for each world. Right now Bleach and Souleater are locked until I can find reliable assistants to handle these areas. They are responsible for modding their world and act as consultants for applications for characters from that world. They can ref battles in their world. Needless to say they must prove they have a great amount of knowledge for the world(s) they apply to assist with. You can apply for more than one.

Closed Worlds

Bleach- Closed until staff assistant (or mod) position is filled.
Souleater- closed until staff assistant (or mod) position is filled.
New Worlds

Hitman Reborn

Other News

Please take a look at the rules. There have been a few changes, specifically to the accounts/characters rule.
Back to top Go down

Staff Openings | Closed Worlds | New Worlds
Page 1 of 1