Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
     Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Stats …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
     Stats I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Stats …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Stats Empty
PostSubject: Stats        Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:46 am

Stats such as 'strength, speed, spirit (also known as magic or chakra), and defense will be measured as poor, below average, average, great, and super.

For every great you must have a below average. For every super you must have a poor. Average is where you will start if you don't fill this out when you are accepted.

Stats
Strength- Physical attack power and ability to lift heavy stuff.
Speed- How fast you can attack and get out of the way of attacks.
Spirit- Spiritual attack from within. Sometimes called chakra or mana.
Defense- Blocking and how well you can take your opponent’s attacks.
Stamina- How many hits you can take and how long you can keep up a single attack.

Ex.
Strength: poor
Speed: Super
Spirit: Below average
Defense: great
Stamina: average

When you get more than one stat at super, you will be required to buy an upkeep monthly for one of the stats. We will keep a date posted out beside the stat.

These stats are very loosely defined as will be fighting. Stats are to give you a general idea of another person's strengths as compared to their own world. That is not to say someone who is super strong in their own world will be able to defeat someone who is super weak. There is more to fighting than that.

Here is a short explanation to help you better understand how these stats work. Keep in mind that when I say ‘cast’ and ‘spells’ I refer to any skills that are not purely physical such as chakra use abilities, devil fruit abilities, as well as magic.

Stats Poor Below Average Average Great Super
Strength The same as a child‘s and doesn‘t do much dammage. The same as a weak person. Does more damage than a child. The same as a regular person The same as someone who works out a lot. Can break wood The same as a martial arts master and can break rock.
Speed No dodge bonus. Attacks are slow. Not much faster, but has one opportunity to dodge roll. A normal person’s speed. One successful dodge per fight, three chances. Faster than a normal person. Two successful dodges per fight, five chances. So fast a normal person can’t keep up. Three successful dodge rolls per fight with six chances.
Stamina Can’t take but a few hits compared to a normal person. Can take a few more hits than a weak person. Can take a normal amount of hits. Can take more hits than a normal person. Can take a lot of hits but is not immortal.
Defense Weak, can’t block successfully. Takes a lot of damage. A bit stronger than a weak person and can block their attacks with ease. Still takes on a bit of damage. Can block normally. Takes on a normal amount of damage. Is good at blocking. Doesn’t take on much damage. Can block a lot. Doesn‘t take on much damage.
Spirit Can barely ‘cast’ basic ‘spells’ Can ‘cast’ a few basic ‘spells’ Can ‘cast’ basic ‘spells’ Can ‘cast’ advanced ‘spells’ Can ‘cast’ the highest level ‘spells’
Back to top Go down

Stats
Page 1 of 1