Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to JOAT!
Member Spotlight
Male

Female

Duo

Just an Update
Currency, Shopping, and Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:24 am by Enz
Graphics | Plotting

Currency, Shopping, and Stats …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Remodeling Progress & Staff Openings
Currency, Shopping, and Stats I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:44 am by Enz
Remodeling | Staff Openings

Currency, Shopping, and Stats …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0

Currency, Shopping, and Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enz
Admin
Enz

Munny : 850

Currency, Shopping, and Stats Empty
PostSubject: Currency, Shopping, and Stats   Currency, Shopping, and Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:03 am

Hey there guys and gals.
After a bit of thinking and lurking on the internets, I decided that this place needed a few things. For starters, stats. From there one thing led to another and I ended up making a currency system and shop.

If you already posted a join form, I'll need you to compare it to the edited join form and add in the stats. If you've got issues adding it in then I will be happy to help you do it.

If you're worried about math, don't be. This system is numbers free.This means I'll be trusting you guys to interpret the guidelines. Naturally, staff will be working as refs to help you and to determine a winner and loser. Further work on battling will be done later on. I do not intend to complicate this system. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The other things I added were a shop and currency system. As you can see on your profiles, the currency system is already active. The shop and an explanation of the system can be found [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

If you want to know more about weapons and armor, go [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] is something else you guys really need to read.

The final thing, and you guys will like this, is that I intend to pay currency for advertising done by members. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If I made any typos or missed anything, please let me know (perhaps by testing the report system).
Back to top Go down

Currency, Shopping, and Stats
Page 1 of 1